Thursday 1 March 2007

She was REALLY annoyed !!!!!!!!!!!!

It was just after 10 am I've been on the toilet since 5 this morning - I've made myself as comfortable as one can under the circumstances - I'm sitting side on with a bucket on my knees - a pillow on the cistern so I can rest my thumping head and catch some much needed sleep - the mobile is on the bench just in case I need assistance - oh that's right - the delivery man is coming and I have to let him in - the phone rings - it must be him letting me know when he will arrive - but no it wasn't him - it was someone else - she was REALLY annoyed - and she vented it all - I must have dozed off - she was yelling "are you still there?" "yeah, I'm here, but I'm really not well, I'm sitting on the loo with a bucket on my knees" - "oh she says, you not feeling too good" "you could say that" "well I won't keep you" and then she goes full steam into her frustration again!! I think I'm going to throw up - quick cover the thingy - does the mobile have a thingy - quick put it under the pillow - then I throw up - ugh!!! - pick up mobile again - yeah she's still there - still talking - still annoyed - Lord, I really don't have the strength to listen - not today - there must be someone else - sorry, Lord, I'm really going to have to hang up on this woman - yes, Lord, I know there will be consequences - but I'm sorry - it's got to me right now!
That was me the other day - the one on the loo not the annoyed caller!
So today we met for a cuppa & chat - surprise, surprise, she actually sorted it out for herself - she didn't really need me - she was feeling so proud of herself - she had actually dealt with it all by herself - she was so chirpy - so excited - so confident - so "I don't need you anymore" - and me? well I just said "Thank you Lord, thank you for giving this woman her confidence back, you really do move in mysterious ways!!!"

No comments: