Monday 22 March 2010

Electronic Music

We have no musicians here in Scottsdale - so the use of electronic music is the go.  SO we have added to our cd & dvd collection to cover the necessary music we require.  Among these have been the Hallelujah Choruses - I have always loved playing them in the band & it is great to have the Norridge Citadel Band at our meetings each week to play for us.  For those older folks in our congregation they have appreciated the brass in the accompaniment and are quite enjoying the more modern songs [1980 is modern compared to most in our song book].  Here is one we have used a couple of times now leading into our prayer time.

When I look into Your holiness
by Wayne & Cathy Perrin ©1980 Integrity Music:

When I look into Your holiness,
When I gaze into Your loveliness,
When all things that surround
Become shadows in the light of you;


When I've found the joy of reaching Your heart,
When my will becomes enthralled in Your love,
When all things that surround
Become shadows in the light of you.


I worship You, I worship You,
The reason I live is to worship you.
I worship You, I worship You,
The reason I live is to worship you.

I love how music brings us into the presence of God!!!

No comments: