Wednesday 7 February 2007

Loving it!

Life is rather hectic - school has started - everything is starting again - lots of new people to meet - lots of new names to remember - lots of different personalities as well.
Although there is no routine at the moment - although there is no familiarity - I feel so at home - so like I belong - its really hard to explain - but I just know this is where God wants me to be - constantly my heart is saying 'perfect' - I know it isn't - there have been lots of hiccups - but still it is 'perfect'.
God is giving me a picture of how it can be - fuzzy at the moment [the picture that is] - but each moment it is getting clearer - or at least parts of it are - it is almost like where my attention is God is shining a light for me to see how this part can be - and I am remembering each bit and waiting to see it all connected together.
The other thing God is constantly reminding me is time - it will take time - it won't happen over night - and even though I say that - He then surprises me with some 'overnighters' so to speak.
What an amazing God we serve!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad everything is working out so well for you. I miss you a lot and some times I find myself asking God why He would take you away from me but I know it's all in His plan and He has a special purpose for you. I love you and miss you.