Wednesday 11 July 2007

Contrasts!

Today I was wowed by an amazing thing that happened - quite unexpected - in one of those situations where you think 'how did I get stuck in this' and more importantly 'how do I get out of this without causing too much pain?' When out of the blue someone [never would have expected this in a million years] says something so simple, yet so profound and the situation is over - no pain, no fuss. I felt like I should bend down and pick up my bottom jaw - it was so amazing!

In contrast to that - have you ever felt really grimy and dusty - you know, you can actually taste the dust in your mouth and there doesn't seem to be any part of you that isn't dusty! You just want to rush home and jump in the shower, and its such a great feeling to be clean again! Well, I had that feeling tonight - no not physically, but spiritually, my very being felt grimy and dusty - I just needed to get out - to get clean!

No comments: