Thursday 12 July 2007

Harry Potter

We went and saw Harry Potter 5 Order of Phoenix today!

What got to me about this movie was the big battle scene at the end - when it's just down to Voldemort and Harry - then Harry works out the secret - the one thing he has that Voldemort doesn't - and it's the one thing that makes him stronger!! For Harry it was the relationships he had with his friends. For me it is more than that - it is the relationship I have with God.

It reminded me of 2nd Corinthians 4:6-8
"But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us. We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a little correction, it's VoldermorT. Lol, I finally finished the last book on Thursday night, a little late, next time hey?